Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam for Men
Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam for Men is a clinically proven hair regrowth treatment foam.
Rogaine is the #1 Dermatologist recommended brand, clinically proven to reduce hair loss, revitalize hair follicles and regrow hair. The active ingredient reactivates the hair growth cycle and stimulates regrowth to help men regrow hair. Goes on easily, dries quickly.
Directions: Apply one-half (1/2) capful twice a day to the scalp in the area of hair loss. Massage into a dry scalp with fingers, then wash hands. Do not exceed 2 doses of one-half capful within 24 hours. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep hair regrowth, or loss will begin again. In the first 2-6 weeks, it is normal to shed your thin, older hairs (the ones you don't want) to make room for new growth. However, if shedding persists for longer than a 2 week duration, stop using ROGAINE Foam 5% and see your doctor. Hair takes time to grow, so it may take time to see your hair loss improvement. Every guy is different -- usually you must use ROGAINE® FOAM 5% for at least 4 months, before you can really see the results.
- For external use only
- For use by men ages 18-65 years
- Extremely flammable - avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
Do not use if:
- You have treated or untreated high blood pressure
- Baldness due to male pattern baldness
- Any condition that affects your scalp such as redness, inflammation, irritation, pain on touching, sunburn, or psoriasis, a shaved scalp or broken skin on the scalp
- Any kind of dressing or bandage or other topical medication on your scalp for any skin scalp problems
- Temporary hair loss as a result of taking certain medications (cancer chemotherapy) or having certain disease state or nutritional problems, as well as poor grooming habits
- An allergic reaction (hypersensitivity) to minoxidil or any other ingredients
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Non-medicinal Ingredients: butylhydroxytoluene (BHT), ceyl alcohol, citric acid, anhydrous, glycerol anhydrous, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propellant Aeropin 70 (propane, butane, isobutane), puriifed water, SD alcohol 40B, stearyl alcohol.